Friday, April 07, 2006

My Story

SO I was born to an irresponsible mother, O.K.?! We were on our own, nothing to eat, no shelter, I was the smallest so most of the time I didn't get any food either... Man was it tough!! A few days into it these two ladies see me foraging for scraps and haul me off in a box... The one lady keeps putting her fingers in the box, making stupid baby talk to me, I meowed, it seemed to make her feel better and I was really scared, and hungry... We all got into a big white box and it shook around a lot, I think it was some sort of particle-accelerated transportation device... anyways, so we end up in this really strange looking part of the city, there are brightly colored things everywhere, lots of noises, smells, more people.... I'm pulled out of my box by one of the ladies 'Ah crap, they're trying to sell me' I thought, but no, this was a place for cats to go and find bigger houses to rule.... I put my 'big blues' on for this couple that was looking at cats.. "Got HIm!!!' they worked, the man is like a puddle of JELLO on the floor and I am the spoon, I've got him asking her to take me home, she says no at first, she wanted an older cat, she picks me up, time for the 'Cuddle Bug' move, always gets them on my side!! They're taking me all over this city, getting supplies for something, man am I hungry.... Into another transporter device, strange people they are, they sit there and stare at me for hours, 'Oh Yeah, like I want to play with that colorful string, great' I want to eat, 'Ahh, Food!!!' Man this one's going to be easy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home