Monday, June 12, 2006

Trauma Trauma Trauma

So my companions threw all of our stuff into the green transportation-particle accelerator and took it far away, then they took me far away, into this big place with lots of scary things... I hid for a few weeks trying to figure out just what was going on, but I still can't figure it out... One day, my manslave who calls himself 'daddy' moved my food dish from the safe room I had it in to the big room. I was terrified, was this some kind of sacrifice my slaves, er, companions were planning all along? was this the end for me? I hadn't been eating for days, trying to stay out of sight until I could figure out what their plan was, so when he put lots of food into the dish, I was torn... DO I DARE GO INTO THE BIG ROOM< OR DO I STARVE??? I couldn't resist it, I needed food if I was going to have to fight for my life. I carefully made my way to the food, ate some and then dashed away, I swear I saw one of them grabbing a knife or something. I'm so alone and scared, even my people have turned against me,.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home