Monday, June 12, 2006

All Clear!

O.K., it seams that I may have overreacted lately.... Apparently Humans do this thing called 'Moving' where one day they pick up all their stuff and go to a new place. I've been told that humans tend to move to bigger places and to better places. I have had some time to check out the new 'hood, and I can definitely say this is an improvement! THis place has window sills that are big enough to play on!! I had to sit on a bedside table to look out the window at the old place. I've gotten used to the smells and surroundings. There are big monsters outside the windows some times, so I keep my Eyes open for them, but they only show uyp every once in a while.... usually accompanied with a lot of wind noise, strange, maybe they travel on the wind... anywho, life has become more 'normal', if you can call it that. THe one who calls himself 'Daddy' got this big boomy box that he insists on pounding away at for an hour every day, all sorts of booming and thumping and harsh overtones that I bet he can't hear, he even thinks this thing sounds good, just like the little brown box he wears some times and bangs away on, can't he hear those high notes, they drive me nuts!!! anywho, no more adventures for this cat, not for a while.. Now if I can only find where they've packed up my plans for global domination.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home